We have several different programs here at Impact. We are sure to have something that will fit your needs. Check out a basic rundown of our different programs. Please contact us for more information or to schedule a trial class.
Taekwondo originated in Korea and literally translates to “the way of the hand and foot.” We have three different levels of classes for our kids and families to choose from depending on your level of interest and ability.
- Basic Training: This program is perfect for beginners. In these classes, students learn all of the basic techniques and basic self defense moves. We also start teaching the students about setting goals. We recommend that they attend two 30 minute classes a week in order to maximize retention of the material.
- Black Belt Training: Most of our students are in this program. In the Black Belt Training program, students start to learn patterns and weapons skills, which are a safe way to develop coordination. This program is for the student that has decided that they want to become a black belt. Students will be able to attend up to 3 classes (45 minutes – 1 hour long) each week.
- Elite Training: This program is for our very best students that want to become high level competitors or instructors. We are very selective on who get to join this class. The pacing for the Elite Program is very advanced.
Martial Arts Fitness Programs
These programs are the best way to get in shape available. Burn calories while learning useful skills. We have two options.
- Kickboxing: This is widely known as one of the most efficient forms of exercise out there. In our classes, you will be punching a bag, not the air. Put the gloves on and burn about 500 calories in a 45 minute class.
- MMA Fit: This class is unique to our school. Most of the class is punching a bag on the ground. The class was designed to mimic a 5 round championship mma fight. Most people say, “It’s only 30 minutes?”, until they do the class.
MMA (mixed martial arts) takes the best techniques from boxing, kickboxing, jiujitsu, and wrestling to create a complete system. This adult only class is great for anyone that wants to learn to defend themselves and get in great shape. The class is great for any level from beginner to potential competitor.
Private lessons are great if you are looking for one on one training. These are perfect if you are a little nervous about joining a class, have a unique schedule, or you are just looking for extra detail. Students show tremendous progress over a very short period of time with these personal classes. These lessons are usually set for either a half hour or an hour session.